Woriga Molla Consulting
is an Aboriginal owned and operated business and has many years combined experience in the management and facilitation of workshops, major events and extensive experiencing in consultation processes. Combined we have undertaken lead roles across a number of areas to include;
Indigenous Family Violence
- Reconciliation Action Planning
- Curriculum re-design – governance and leadership
- Indigenous Employment Strategies
- Indigenous Business and planning
- Event coordination & Project Management
- Victorian Aboriginal Justice Agreement
- Indigenous Leadership development
- Health Sector cultural competency based workshops
- Conference and Events (Design planning, delivery, Facilitation and MC)
We have a strong focus upon building relationships with mainstream organisations through our range of services.
Our business leverages off many years of industry insights and provides guidance to a broad rage of clients that include but not limited to all levels of government to inform and shape Aboriginal small business, corporate and private sector business, the Not for Profit sector, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations, employment agencies; education providers; arts & cultural heritage and much more.