Coaching – Creating Rhythm & Flow
Why am I stuck? Why do I feel like life holds me back?
Are you living a life that is not fulfilling and stuck in a rut, can’t OR don’t know how to move forward?
Are you fearful of change and not aware of how to deal with the fears that stop you from living your authentic life?
Are you looking for a way to achieve and tap into your true calling in life OR life goals OR life vision?
Don’t know how to overcome the fear of going for a new job, setting up a business, a relationship, going to study or back to study and a whole lot more.
Getting in contact with a life coach can help?
The coach will work with you to understand what stops us from making change and will provide you with new insights to assist you to make positive changes to live a happy and fulfilling life.
A coach can help you get in touch with your career purpose and hold the space as you grapple with asking the difficult questions and then seeking the answers to clarify how to become an authentic person.
Seven Tips to Find Your Purpose
Finding your purpose, calling, or mission requires some soul searching. It may be something that seemed unrealistic, silly, or childish at one time. But, allow yourself to consider all things, without judging them as good/bad or right/wrong.
For example, a love of cooking and helping out in the kitchen as a child may transfer to becoming a chef/cook and starting up a cafe` or home-based business providing yummy baked goods for market and local eateries.
Loosen up your brain and let it explore for now without the reality checks. Try these strategies to get you started
- Rest your body, mind, and soul.
Immerse yourself in the present moment
- Take in your environment and focus on your senses.
Become aware of the things that make you smile:
- Movies and books that resonate with you deeply
- People who inspire you
- Things that bring you joy
- What you loved to do as a child
- Things that make you forget – make time standstill
Remember the things that make you angry:
- Injustices that push your buttons
- Policies that make you want to scream
- Social challenges that break your heart and make you furious
Allow yourself to explore your memories
- What did you love to do before you got too busy/tired/old/broke to enjoy it?
- Recall the wrongs you wanted to right and the problems you wanted to solve.
- Prioritize and embrace things that make time stand still and/or energize you to take action.
Move toward your purpose, no matter how small the action:
- Make a call
- Attend a meeting.
- Do online research.
- Start an online group.
- Ignite the fire.